Management consulting firm, Barnett Consulting, Kailua-Kona, has a legacy of more
than 20 years, and now locally
serves the Big Island, Oahu, Maui and Kauai. We work to ensure organizations have the proper tools and are able to equip their people to meet today's business challenges.
A list of industries we serve globally is noted in the Side
Bar. We pride ourselves in aligning our experience and expertise with your organization’s needs.
Does your organization need to:
- Improve productivity and eliminate waste
- Establish new integrating mechanisms across units
- Enlist employees in necessary change strategies to remain competitive
- Bring back projects with overrun budgets and unclear priorities & roles
- Develop managers capable of inspiring and leading their teams
- Eliminate distrust and blame that keep people and groups apart
Barnett Consulting believes the service
areas we provide are similar to our competitors; however, the differentiation comes in
our consulting practices. These
practices are a result of our training and years of work in the field, our Guiding Principles, and our Business Practices.
It is our mission to assist each organization with whom we partner to achieve higher levels of success. To achieve those levels of success we:
1. Build on structures already in place: mission, values, strategic goals & objectives.
2. Offer an integrated portfolio of services. Clients access any number of service areas in a customized strategy to meet their organization’s needs.
3. Are consultants to the process/we are engaged with the client. We will not do the client's work/we are "not for hire."
4. Promise to complete the task and reach the goal. Frequent feedback we receive from our clients is:
5. Are well suited for small to mid-size organizations, but also have the capacity to staff larger, more complex projects.
“Prior to working with your team, too many of our change initiatives had become stagnant or completely 'failed' in implementation. Too many times we had stopped short of success.”